Welcome to the Cornell Education Group. We are committed to providing you with the support you need when living in New Zealand. Cornell has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality courses over a long period of time. We want to offer you the following opportunities so that you have the best possible educational experience:
The Cornell Education Group consist of 3 schools ; Cornell Institute of Business and Technology (CIBT), Professional Business and Restaurant School(PBRS) and Wilkinson’s English Language School(WELS) prides itself on providing a quality education for its students. Students can choose to study a range of courses, including English Language, Information Technology, Business, Marketing and Cookery courses.
- A range of locations across four sites in New Zealand; three in Auckland (two in the CBD centre), one in Tauranga and one in Christchurch
- A multicultural learning environment – our staff members come from a variety of cultural backgrounds and our students come from over 30 different countries
- Our courses meet the students’ educational and vocational needs – we are an NZQA registered tertiary institute offering academic and practical qualifications to suit your needs
- A complimentary job search centre called iCareer that helps to find you jobs while you are studying and after you have completed your studies
- Experienced and qualified staff, both practical and academic who are all are prepared to do the extra hours to help support you with your study
- Because we all come from a variety of countries ourselves we understand any difficulties you might face and can usually provide support in your own language
- A very high pass rate that is normally well above 90%. Our commitment to you, is that we will do everything that we can to help you to achieve your personal best and we are confident that you will enjoy your study with us.